Monday, October 6, 2008

Alyssa, All Grown Up


I have known Alyssa since she was a newborn. Our families have remained close throughout the years, so I've had the pleasure of watching Alyssa grow from a little girl to a young woman. One of my favorite memories about Alyssa was when I got to coach her at a basketball camp when she was in elementary school. Even when she was young, she had the heart of an athlete, and her good character has shined on and off the court. Alyssa, you have truly grown to be a beautiful woman, and I'm so glad I got to take your senior photos...here's some of the goods!
I have to comment on Alyssa's black and white dress! I love it!

It was a misty day and I just happened to have a black and white umbrella in my car. We decided that it might be fun to use it in some of the photos!


No comments: