Monday, November 17, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

I just got a pedicure and all I can say is "Ahhhhhhh!" My feet haven't felt this great in a loooong time. Because I feel so great, I wanted to share a few of my favorite things with you. These are just random things that make me well, happy!
First off because my feet are fresh, clean, relaxed, and I feel totally rejuvenated, I have to recommend my newest guilty pleasure. Ladies (and guys if you are into this stuff) GET A PEDICURE!! Trust me, you deserve it! ;-)

1. THE RED DOOR salon and spa 503-851-6157 ask for Carrie Melow.
She will knock your socks off (no pun intended). Carrie does an awesome job. Not only do I have new feet thanks to Carrie, but I also have new hair. She did my hair last week and I love it!

2. HOME INTERIOR'S CANDLES (Baked Apple Pie, Sugared Vanilla and Snicker doodle). These will make you want to melt they smell so delicious! I am now hooked on these candles thanks to Carrie Melow. She had some at her work station in The Red Door. Think about it...candles, warm fire, snugly blanket, and a good book...perfect for a rainy day.

3. TWILIGHT SERIES - If you haven't heard of this series, I'm sure you will within the next couple of weeks because a movie comes out next week about the first book. I just finished the forth book today and wow...I hope Stephenie Meyer comes out with a 5th book!



4. THE BEANERY - HOT CHOCOLATE w/ HAZELNUT
Sorry to all you Starbucks lovers out there, but the Beanery wins this one hands down! They have the best hot chocolate, and I have tried my fair share of hot cocoa since I am not a coffee drinker. Add a squirt of hazelnut or toasted marsh mellow flavoring, top it off with some whip cream, and you will be in Heaven!

5. PICK ME UPS
If you love making someone else's day, you have to invest some time to check out this website. I love their products!! http://www.compendiuminc.com/
Well, that's all I have time for...for now. I will be adding more later! :-)

No comments: