Monday, March 23, 2009

Oregon Coast Family Shoot


Today I got to do a family shoot at the Oregon Coast. The weather is just what you would expect in early Spring... soggy, cold, windy...ahhhh, every one's favorite Spring break weather. 

Staci is the sister of one of my really good friends. Her and her husband Brett had twins last summer and just moved back to Oregon from the Boise area. Brett's family planned a trip to the Oregon Coast for Spring Break so they called me up to take some family photos while they were all together. So, to all of you wondering why we didn't pick a better a day to do a shoot at the beach, now you know. Despite the weather being so dreadful, I must say that the family handled the conditions with poise and grace. Rarely does a photographer come across a whole group of young children that are all cooperative, but it was my lucky day. The kiddos were freezing, wet, and ready for their promised ice cream after the first photo, but they stuck it out like champs. 

Staci and Brett, 
You have an amazing family and I thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special time together. I hope you like you're sneak peak! ;-)
Braving the elements...

No comments: