Saturday, February 5, 2011

Making My Move

Well, it is official! I am getting ready to make my move into a new office space. I am really excited, but nervous at the same time. I wouldn't really call the space a studio because I won't be doing any studio shoots there (for now), but it will hopefully get to the point where it feels like a studio. So it's time to bust out my interior design skills, with the help of my husband, Jeff! I will be sharing the space with a graphic designer named Benjamin Endicott. He is so talented and I know that we will be able to collaborate when it comes to sharing our creative ideas. The space is located at the IKE Box in downtown Salem.

I will post some photos of the space soon, but just to warn you, it is in a basement. Right now it's an empty space with concrete walls and floors but the potential for creating something warm and inviting is there. We will start working on painting and some small remodeling in about two weeks. I'll be sure to post updates as we progress. Once it's all done, I'm sure we'll have an open house for all our friends and family to come visit.

This is a big deal for me so prayers are gladly accepted. Thank you to everyone that has supported me! I hope this is just the beginning to something bigger than I can even imagine.

Here is a link to the IKE Box so you can check out what their story is.
http://isaacsroom.com/ikebox/

No comments: